A tenant rep broker is a person who advocates for the tenant. The representative is an expert in the current market and helps find locations and negotiate based on the tenants’ specific needs. This service is often a complimentary service for the tenant throughout the entire process. The expertise of the representative in each specific market proves to be highly beneficial to the clients.
Values of choosing a tenant rep:
- Insight into current market trends
- Saves the tenant time and money
- Awareness of local municipal rules and regulations
- Provides guidance regarding lease negotiations and executions
- Support is available even after the transaction
- Consultant on development strategy for a region
To learn more about tenant representation, click here.